Monday 11 December 2006

Cesc You Should Have Floored the Nokia Loving Twat!!

One fixture I was looking forward to right from the beginning of the season was the Chelsea Vs Arsenal clash. It was a shame that Arsenal did not go there with a full squad because of injuries and suspension to key players like Henry, Gallas and Toure. But in the end the Gooners did not let themselves down, playing away from home with a very young squad, they were still able to earn a 1-1 draw.

My only disappointment was that nobody broke that idiot, Cashely Cole’s legs. I hate that brother with a passion, the Nokia loving greedy b*****d is a disgrace to football. I was happy to read that after the match Cesc Fabregas was involved in an off field altercation with him. If you recall, Fabregas was one of the players the w****r criticised, for no just reason, in his book. After the match he apparently tried to shake hands with Fabregas but the Spanish lad rightly refused. Reports have it that RVP was also involved and it took the intervention of Chelsea match officials to calm things down.

I have never hated another brother as much as I do Cashley. I wish Fabregas had punched his lights out. In any case I hope he will be in the side when the teams meet again at the Emirates Stadium next May, until then Cashely go count your money, play with your Nokia phone or do something unnatural to other guys!

No comments: