Monday 18 December 2006

Shoulder Riding Naija Way!!

Stumbled on to this site (http://www.419eater.com/) and I spent ages trawling through the pictures. Ok for the uninitiated the website puts up pictures of 419ers who have been had! You want to feel anger at the people for disgracing the country but for where. I couldn’t stop laughing. I have reproduced one of the pictures here.

I don’t know where these people are in Nigeria but they sure look ugly! Fine dem no fine, sense them no get!! I am intrigued as to why the over bleached woman (on the right) attached a pair of bathroom slippers to her chest!!! Somebody said they are breasts but come on how can they be boobs??!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a thrill when I stumbled upon 419eater.com in ana rticle in the daily papers over here too. I even wrote a post on them last year. All I can say is serves them right. I pray these fraudsters get to know they've been named and shamed by those they tried to scam. African Papers should give lots of exposure to this site as a deterrence to other potential fraudsters.

Anonymous said...

Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you know
afterward you can write otherwise it is complicated
to write.
Also see my site - santa monica apartment