Sunday 17 December 2006

Who will pair Yar' Adua?

Happy to hear that Yar’ Adua won the PDP nomination for next years' Presidential elections (refer to my earlier post on this) It wasn’t much of a surprise anyway, not after news filtered out that OBJ was backing him. My money is still on Donald Duke for VP even though reports have it that he was throwing his toys out of his pram after he was made to step down for Yar’ Adua

I will be gob smacked if Odilli ,as has been widely reported, clinches the VP ticket. The man has too many skeletons in his cupboard and I just can’t see him working well with YA. Another person that has been mentioned is the CBN Governor. Please I beg , let that remain what it is; a mere rumour. The man is doing fantastically well at the CBN, why push him into the murky waters of politics? We all know how a one time Governor of the CBN, Clement Isong , fared as Governor.

No comments: